Swimming Pool Opening
Choose the package that’s right for you.
- The full A-D Opening Package will have your pool swim ready.
- A La Carte
Premium Pool Opening
Core Opening Services$520
- Pump water off your winter pool cover and thoroughly clean it
- Roll up the winter cover and move it to your preferred storage location, along with water bags and other winterization accessories
- Scrub and remove the scum line
- Remove winter plugs and re-install all water return fittings
- Reinstall all deck equipment, such as ladders, slides or diving boards
- Reinstall pool lighting
- Power wash the swimming pool deck
- Shock the water with chlorine to remove any biological contaminants
- Opening Chemical Kit included
- Reassemble pool pump, start-up and inspect for leaks
- Reassemble, test filtration system and inspect for leaks; clean the cartridges in cartridge filters
- Test pool lighting
- Start up automatic cleaner
- Reinstall salt system
- Clean and flush your salt cell (1L of Salt Cell Cleaner included)
*Not all pools have the same systems and therefore some items mentioned above may not apply to your pool setup.
- Complete pool heating system evaluation, including an inspection for damage by a certified technician
- Reactivate your heater's gas line (for gas heaters)
- Check all safety controls
- Start up the heater and make sure it's operating properly
*Can only be preformed if the pool’s pump and filtration system is up a running and pool is full of water.
Extra Maintenance Visits$250
- Second Visit (up to 2 hrs): Full Maintenance – includes vacuuming of the pool, skimming the surface and chemical balancing. (Pools that are leaf ridden will require multiple visits to get them “swim ready”. Each additional visit is $125.)
*To complete the second visit the pool water must be clear where you can see to the bottom of the deep end.
All Above prices do not include HST.